There are many different types of community outreach, including:
- Needs assessment: This involves gathering information about the needs of a community.
- Education and awareness: This involves raising awareness about a particular issue or problem.
- Advocacy: This involves working to change policies or practices that are harmful to a community.
- Service provision: This involves providing direct services to community members.
- Capacity building: This involves helping community members develop the skills and resources they need to address their own needs.