Welcome to Rocky Mountain Association of Entrepreneurs
I want to personally thank you for taking the time to be a part of the Rocky Mountain Association of Entrepreneurs (we call it RMAE for short). You are now part of a community of entrepreneurs that value growth and development not only for our businesses but on an individual level as well. If you would like more information about who we are or how we got started, see our About Us page.
Here are some features you now have access to as a new member:
- Weekly Newsletter - RMAE gives you a weekly update about topics that affect business owners and we feature our new members so that you can get acquainted.
- Live events & workshops - you have access to specialists that can teach or refresh you on important business concepts that will help you reach your goals.
- Courses - brush up on your business knowledge in our courses page where you can find the right information to suit your needs.
- Tools - browse our growing database of downloads and find tools that give you the boost you need to make that dream a reality.
- Blog - stay up to date on the latest business trends and articles by visiting our blog page.
As we grow our community, RMAE understands that our biggest asset is our members. Every person in our group has had a different life experience, meaning that each of us are uniquely valuable. We highly encourage you to engage with other group members even if it’s something as simple as liking a business page or expressing your view at our upcoming book club session.
One of the fastest ways to grow your business or idea is to get the word out to the right people. If this seems like an overwhelming task, you’re not alone. The key is to take small consistent actions that create growth over time. When it comes to marketing your dream, it's better to get things done than to do them perfectly. Get your business featured on the RMAE facebook page, giving everyone a chance to learn more about who you are by scheduling a Facebook Live member interview with me. Our best way forward is to grow together!
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.